Our Aims & Achievements
- To function as charity (not for profit).
- To work for the rights, education & other special needs of PwIDDs.
- To organize awareness programs on disability.
- To support the parents of PwIDDs by imparting guidance & councilling.
- To work for rehabilitation & advocacy for it.
- To assess the extent of disability and to guide and counsel the parents.
- To provide educational opportunities to special children so as to enable them to grow and develop to their maximum capacity and enhancing rehabilitation prospects.
- To provide opportunities to develop better social and vocational skills.
- To support with appropriate physiotherapy & occupational therapy.
- To support with vocational training as per their interests & learning capabilities so as to make them financially independent, to the extent possible.
- To provide them with their childhood & child rights.
1. Aaditya Gururani participated in National Special Olympics at Kolhapur, Maharashtra n grab 2 Silver medals in powerlifting.
2. 3 Children participated in State talent hunt show and Richa Pandey got 3rd position in Keyboard playing and she awarded prize money Rs 7500/= by Chief Minister , Sh. Trivendra Singh Rawat.
3. 4 Chidren participated in State Special Olympics–Rhishikesh and they won 5 Gold and 2 Bronze in different sports.
Aaditya Gururani —
2 Gold, 1 Bronze
Deepak Chandra —
1 Gold , 1 Bronze
Abhas Bohra — 1Gold
Shivendra Dhoni — 1Gold
4. Children participated in District Special Olympic and grab 5 Gold, 11 Silver, 4 Bronze in different sports.
ROSNI HAVE BEEN HONOURED BY
- Panjabi Jan Kalyan Samiti
- Pal College of Technology and Management
- Manavta Kalyan Seva Samiti.
- Mallika Lok Kala Samiti.
- National Human Rights and Anti Corruption Association.
- Uttaranchal Deep Print Media.
- Radha Krishna Mahila Vikas Samiti.
- Innerwheel Club